Invitation to XI. International Conference »Food, Exercise And Health« 25 - 27 November 2020 at Ris Rakičan Castle
Our Slovenian partner, Ris Rakičan Castle, is organizing an international conference for the youth and interested persons in the field of food, exercise, health and education. More information in the bellow invitation.
We would like to inform you that we are organizing the XI. International conference titled »Food, exercise and health«, which will take place from 25th of November to 27th of November 2020 online with Zoom conference. With this conference, we wish to address different experts, especially those in the field of educational practice, health, social care, economy, non-governmental organizations, as well as other interested professional public, with the main goal to make an important contribution to modern methods and forms of work in these fields.
We are inviting you to attend our conference as an expert in your field, thus contributing to the academic discourse and improving the quality of our conference. We kindly ask you to send this invitation to your colleagues who would like to participate, thus giving added value to our conference. Chosen themes that will be presented on the XV. international conference are:
- Food (guidelines and culture of healthy eating in life, safe food, energy and nutritionally balanced food, protective and biologically acceptable food, organic food, sports nutrition, eating disorders, etc.)
- Exercise (with movement towards health, aerobic and sports activities, regular and moderate physical activity, movement at school, the importance of regular movement for children and adolescents, therapeutic exercises, etc.)
- Health (medical profession in the field of nutrition and exercise, health care and nursing, diseases and symptoms, health protection and risk factors, prevention, awareness, alternative medicine, health promotion in the workplace, etc.)
- Education (the importance of educational processes on the health of children and adults, healthy nutrition during adolescence, nutrition in educational institutions, teaching methods and forms in physical education, the importance of the movement to education, etc.).
The application and abstract must be sent by 9th of November 2020.
The complete power point presentation should be sent to the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 16th of November 2020. Presentation must be in Power Point and it can last up to 5 minutes.
It is desirable that all contributions are written in English. Please add to your email that you are part of our partner organisation.
Here are some technical instructions: - PowerPoint presentation: up to 5 slides. - Please inform us about the time and date of your zoom presentation.
- Additional information about the preparation of the professional contribution can be found on our webpage: www.ris-dr.si or contact us on e-mail: email@example.com.
The information folder about the conference including a detailed programme will be available on the webpage www.ris-dr.si from 23rd of November 2020.